HGVC at Sea World - Room Request?

U

Unregistered

Hi,

My family is staying at HGVC @ Sea World later this week in a two bedroom. What building or floor should we request?

I have 4 kids - 11,9,5,3 - we will use the pool a far amount, also interested in a good view, but also like easy access in and out of the unit.

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Happy St. Pat's Day!!!

My favorite building so far has been the one to the immediate left of the clubhouse (b/w the clubhouse and Seaworld.) I think it's called Sommerset, but I'm not positve. It's right next to the pool and the bigger kid playground, but it also has very nice views. If you want the best views go for a higher floor. :)

Thanks. Are all the buildings the same quality? And when should I make a request -- before I arrive? Are all the two bedrooms the same layout?

Thanks again for any help.

Thanks. Are all the buildings the same quality?
I would say they are all of good quality, very nice buildings. The buildings to the left of the clubhouse are the newest buildings and have granite/marble countertops. The other buildings (one at a time) are being remodeled to upgrade the countertops and stuff. But they are all very nice.

And when should I make a request -- before I arrive?
I would say it couldn't hurt to make a request before you arrive. My FIL usually just makes his requests when we arrive.

Are all the two bedrooms the same layout[/B]?
Now, that I'm not sure of. We usually stay in a three bedroom (we typically go with my MIL, FIL and 2 BIL's) I've only stayed in a 2 bedroom once, the time we stayed in my favorite building. And something I just thought of that you should be aware of, in that 2 bedroom there was a Queen bed in one room and a king in the other. So you might need to request a room with double beds too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter