Hey ya'll..show me your favorite Photo Connect pictures!

My oldest daughter's nightmares were fueled by Jurassic Park... I can't wait to get those pictures! She is 26, a St. Louis city paramedic, races cars and motorcycles and still screams like a little girl when she sees a dinosaur! :)

Great photos everyone!
I have purchased the pass to use when I go next week, but was just wondering about the borders. Where do you add those? Can you do it when you get home or do you have to do it in the park somewhere?
Thanks

Great photos everyone!
I have purchased the pass to use when I go next week, but was just wondering about the borders. Where do you add those? Can you do it when you get home or do you have to do it in the park somewhere?
Thanks

Some of the pics came with the fancy themed borders....like Spongebob and the Sneetches. The ride photos all have the associated borders already added, too. Others had the default blue Universal border, for the most part. We swapped out the Universal blue border for the Transformers, Islands of Adventure, etc. borders via our account on their website after we left the parks. I am not sure if they can also do it for you while still in the parks or not, but you can always ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter