hey there, hi there, ho there!

bellarose23

Why yes Orlando, I would love to run away with you
I'm a newbie and just thought I'd say hello. :wave: Everyone seems so kind and helpful, I look forward to getting to know you and share Disney tips and experiences. I can't wait--19 days til my next trip! :Pinkbounc :banana:

This time my family is going to be there with my aunt and cousin, who is doing the CP right now. I have 10-year-old twin sisters, and we surprised them with the news last month by decorating the mail box with Mickey, a banner, and "invitations" to all the meals and stuff we'd be doing. I made all the invites like they came from the characters, and my sisters loved it! This will be our first trip during the Xmas season, and to MVMCP. I'm smiling just thinking about it! Gotta go check out that thread for tips and more info!

Thanks for the awesome site! :flower:

Welcome! Your post initially caught my eye because your user name is the name of my kitten, less the 23. :) Have a great trip!

Welcome, and happy planning! :goodvibes

... your'e as welcome as can be!! M - I - C - K -E - Y M - O - U - S - E

(Had to finish your song!! And Welcome to you!)

WELCOME!!! :cheer2:

DH & I will be there 11/27 - 12/2...I hope you have a great trip and enjoy planning your adventure.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter