Hey Rajah~ Bring your umbrella!!

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Rajah,

Sorry to tell you this, but we're expecting another storm on Friday, so be prepared for some cold rain here this weekend. :eek:

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

Yeah, I've been watching that, and looking at the weather I'm wondering if my dad and I should bother trying to get the Dessert Buffet tickets... when rain like this comes in, does it frequently let up enough in the evening to have Fantasmic?

We're planning raincoats and ponchos, as well as long pants (obviously) and long sleeves, sweaters for the evening...

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Rajah,
Rainy days are some of the best days in the park.
The rain keeps the crowds away.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

Yeah, I recognize that, and as long as there's some period of no rain during the day when they keep Alice open (even if it's only first thing in the morning) then I'll be happier that it's raining. :D For that very reason. I just don't want them to shut down all of our favorites because of the rain :P

Then again, though, Indy won't be affected by rain, nor Pirates, HM... Splash?? I don't see why it would... Thunder?? I'm thinking unless it's a downpour it'd still be going? Peter Pan, Toad, Pinocchio, Snow White... what about the Autopia? I was hoping to try that one now that they've changed it...

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!