Hey...no fair!!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
Last week, before school started, my 2 in middle school received their supply list in the mail. Today was the first day of school...would you believe THEY CHANGED THE LISTS!! :eek: :mad: I had to make yet another run to Staples and spend another $18 on supplies!! :rolleyes: That place was busier than most stores at Christmas time!!! :earseek:

Now that's "fishy" because I had to go to Staples and spend another $18 (I kid you not!) on extra school supplies too! It's a conspiracy I tell you! A conspiracy!

That's terrible. I can't believe they would change the list of required supplies like that, geez.

You've found out our secret. We (teachers) get together with staples for kickbacks and changed our supply list from open house to the first day of school. ;) Really, that is poor planning on the teachers part. I have NEVER changed my supply list from the Open House to the First Day. Now during the school year, I might ask the kids to bring X in for a project.

This happened to me last year. This year they only wanted to add a drawing tablet luckily. However, our school has other plots. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter