Hey Howdy Hey

ScottishDan

Earning My Ears
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been skulking around the site for a while now and finally joined this morning.

We were first timers to Orlando last Year in September/October. We had a fantastic 3 weeks however on return I had serious holiday blues and OH agreed to book again in the January sales for this October.

We are myself, OH and 3 boys who will be 8, 11 and 15 when we return. We will be in Orlando for 3 weeks again spending the first 2 weeks in a 3 bed at Regal Oaks with a night at POR so we can get our fastpasses at 60 days and new MB's. our last week is at RPR Club Level. We did all parks last year however due to the price increases we have decided to leave out DC and Seaworld parks and Just do Disney and Universal. We will of course be attending MNSSHP and myself, OH and oldest DS will do HHN while the younger 2 attend the kids club at RPR. We also have tickets for Gatorland and Cirque du Soleil which we got for free. Considering Blue Man Group but unsure whether the boys would enjoy this?

I look forward to learning from this forum and hopefully contributing as much as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter