Hey guys!

Kevie

Earning My Ears
Just saying hey, I'm new here. My name's Kevin, I'm 14 and I love all things Disney. If you wanna ask anything more personal, ask away! :sunny: I'm glad to be here!

Welcome to the dis! I must say its really addictive. Feel free to PM me or post if you have any questions

Hi there! Welcome to the DIS. It's a great place to talk about Disney. ;)

u really shouldnt give out your name in a public forums. its ok to give out for age i mean, how are ppl gonna track u down by that? but if u gve out your name, its kinda more personal. i hope u dont mind me giving u this kinda talk even tho i am younger than u.LOL (im like the youngest person on vmk and on the dis boards LOL)

i dont think he's going to have to worry about anything if you give out your name. there are a bazillion kevin's. he's fine. :goodvibes

anywho, welcome to the dis! :goodvibes

DollfieDreams said:
i dont think he's going to have to worry about anything if you give out your name. there are a bazillion kevin's. he's fine. :goodvibes

anywho, welcome to the dis! :goodvibes

I second that....There are a gazillion Sarah's around here. :)

Hi Kevin! I'm Ash...I abbreviate my name for "safety" hehehehehe.

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to PM me! Or...you can usually find me on the "last one to post" thread!

Happy Posting!!! :wave:

Hey Kevin; I'm Claire and welcome to the Dis! You'll have loads of fun here! :wave2:

Hey Kevin! My name is Maggie and I'm 6 (at heart...).
Welcome to the DIS! Do you have any hobbies other than Disney? Do you have any Siblings? If you can say, where do you live?

nope i think im the youngest, you are only a couple months older than me!it sucks! so are you new, i dont recanize your name.?

welcome kevin!

Hi Kevin!! Glad you could join the boards!! Im Angela!!! Have fun!!!

catgurlars said:
u really shouldnt give out your name in a public forums. its ok to give out for age i mean, how are ppl gonna track u down by that? but if u gve out your name, its kinda more personal. i hope u dont mind me giving u this kinda talk even tho i am younger than u.LOL (im like the youngest person on vmk and on the dis boards LOL)

If you give out your first name there is really no harm done....?

AmoDolphin said:
Hey Kevin! My name is Maggie and I'm 6 (at heart...).
Welcome to the DIS! Do you have any hobbies other than Disney? Do you have any Siblings? If you can say, where do you live?

Besides disney I'm also into medical stuff, I might be a doctor someday, and otherwise I like to do normal teenage things like hang out at the mall or whatever (yes I'm a boy!) or use IM and such.

My sibling is my sister, Amy, she's 20, and she likes Disney a little but nowhere near as much as me! LOL. I live in Delaware - the land of nobody - there's NOTHING here!

Hey Kevin! My name is Alex, im 20 and live in "magical" Orlando Florida. I am a Disney nut! I am can be found at Disney most of the time, or at the mall, skate park, or hanging at home. Welcome to the Dis.

Hey Kevin!! Welcome to the bdis :) Its alot of fun here!!
I hope you Like the Dis :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter