Hey, check this thread out!

lewdyan1 said:
Hey, that thread brought me over here...wanted to see what else I could learn. ;)

Please take out a clean sheet of paper and a freshly sharpened pencil!

RickinNYC said:
Please take out a clean sheet of paper and a freshly sharpened pencil!
Hey, hey wait a minute...nobody mentioned any tests on this thread...I can't even spell the word that got me here...

But I do know how to spell spiders, so watch out! :p

Rick why dont you return my calls ? Was the who after we ate at ESPN thing ? Or the fact I had your wonderful DH stay in my boogieman room when he came to see us ??

TELL Me what is it I feel as though our connection is being severed bawwhahaa

What are teaching these people ???

Mad4Mickey said:
Rick why dont you return my calls ? Was the who after we ate at ESPN thing ? Or the fact I had your wonderful DH stay in my boogieman room when he came to see us ??

TELL Me what is it I feel as though our connection is being severed bawwhahaa

What are teaching these people ???

Mishell, what calls are you talking about? When you give Joe and I a ring, you always call HIS phone and not mine.

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

I did call you and then called Joe .... I am feeling all sad now cause you dont want me or something / It was the ESPN thing wasnt it LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

I guess I need to get out there more often . I've only been reading this board and the DVC board. I sorta don't even " see " the other boards since I link directly to these two sites, I forget there are other boards on the Dis .

Have a great day everyone

RickinNYC said:
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

I just have to say, my maiden name was Willis. I've heard this MORE times in my life than any one person who is not collecting a network sitcom salary should have to hear it. :lmao:

Delswife and Rick on the same thread? Does that exceed some sort of comic storytelling quota???

debster812 said:
I just have to say, my maiden name was Willis. I've heard this MORE times in my life than any one person who is not collecting a network sitcom salary should have to hear it. :lmao:

Delswife and Rick on the same thread? Does that exceed some sort of comic storytelling quota???

Delswife and I are buddies! it was bound to happen sooner or later.

So tonight if I call you will you answer the phone ???

IS my room ready yet ??

So today Toby and I were talking about going in Oct . again adn he said " I think we should eat at ESPN and oreder that bucket o wings again in honor of Joe and Rick" I of course responded with " Are you freaking kidding me we are staying way over at the POR ; ) " I know you get my drift sista

Mad4Mickey said:
So tonight if I call you will you answer the phone ???

IS my room ready yet ??

So today Toby and I were talking about going in Oct . again adn he said " I think we should eat at ESPN and oreder that bucket o wings again in honor of Joe and Rick" I of course responded with " Are you freaking kidding me we are staying way over at the POR ; ) " I know you get my drift sista

Repeat after me girlie girl. "I (state your name) will not speak of the results of eating too many spicy wings and too much beer at ESPN and herewith agree to take that story to my deathbed."

And what makes you think that just because Joe can't go in October, I can't get my sorry fat butt down there to meet up with you two? Toby will just have to deal with not seeing his gay internet boyfriend.

RickinNYC said:
Delswife and I are buddies! it was bound to happen sooner or later.

:cool1: I'm Rick's buddy! :thumbsup2

Missed ya Rick!

You keep your eyes open for grasshoppers and I'll keep an eye out for spiders.

RickinNYC said:
Repeat after me girlie girl. "I (state your name) will not speak of the results of eating too many spicy wings and too much beer at ESPN and herewith agree to take that story to my deathbed."

And what makes you think that just because Joe can't go in October, I can't get my sorry fat butt down there to meet up with you two? Toby will just have to deal with not seeing his gay internet boyfriend.

SO you are saying you would come ??? FREE FOOD you know . Ok I worked late the last 2 days so I will call Sunday to talk with you about it . His parents are going and they would love to see you again . Wonder if Joe would send ya down ...... YOU do knwo it is the timeof the DIS girls meet and great down there : ) We could always stand you on a corner as we talked about before ... make some extra cash ( Having your picture taken with DISers Get yo mind outta da gutter)

delswife said:
....You keep your eyes open for grasshoppers and I'll keep an eye out for spiders.

And ducks! Watch out for the ducks, Wobin!!

Nice to see you!! :goodvibes
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter