Hersheypark Code- Save $10

luvmyeor

Mouseketeer
Pepsi has a code that you can use online: 5766 - HersheyPA.com

It is for $10 off the regular admission price (ages 9-54) Sunday - Friday. Valid through 9/27/08.

You can also present the can at the park for $10 off. I'm not sure how far away these cans have been distributed. I only live about 45 minutes from Hershey.

where can you buy the pepsi cans? Any other discounts?

We are coming to Lancaster for 5 days starting this weekend.

Any other suggestions or ideas of what to do in the area?

Thanks

You can find Pepsi cans in any grocery store or super store. Cans with promotions are being offered in Central PA, Baltimore, Philly, and New Jersey areas. If you cannot find the Pepsi cans, you can get discounted tickets at the GIANT Foods stores at a great price as well.

Hershey offers a ton of things to see and do. In addition to Hersheypark, is Zooamerica...and you get into the zoo for free once you are inside the park. Also, right next door to the park is the Hershey Museum. This is a great place to get a look at Milton Hershey who built the town. They also have a great American Indian collection. Don't miss going there as this is the last season this museum will be open. Also next door is Hershey's Chocolate World. It's free admission, and they offer a free chocolate-making tour ride. You can also get on board for the Hershey Trolley Tour at Chocolate World. It's a great tour for everyone. They do an awesome job of entertaining and educating at the same time. Very worthwhile doing. Takes about an hour. And don't miss the Hershey Gardens. They're located on Hotel Road about 5 minutes from the park. Beautiful gardens. Roses are just coming into season, but their Butterfly House is open as well as the Children's Garden where are just terrific. The other thing I really recommend is stopping by Founder's Hall which is the rotunda to the Milton S. Hershey School for underpriviledged children. It's amazing architecture and absolutely georgous. There are tour guides there to show you around, and it's free.

Hershey is one of my favorite places. You can literally spend a week there doing things, so my best advise is to plan well. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know if there are discount coupons or codes for the trolley or the Big 3-D Show?

Does anyone know if there are discount coupons or codes for the trolley or the Big 3-D Show?

I picked up a coupon flyer at our Quiznos and one of the coupons was for $1.00 off the 3D show. There is no code with it, only the coupon.

You can get discounted tickets at GIANT Foods. You can also get discount coupons at Quizno's, Taco Bell, and Cabela's in the Central PA area. If you're an AAA member, check with your membership office to see if they have any discounts available as well.

If you have optonline (cablevison) you can order tickets thru their website for $12 off one day admission.

The admission tickets they sell at Giant are 36.99, and if you buy two or more, you get a free parking pass :)

I think that's about $11 off each ticket.

I think I got discount coupons at Burger King awhile ago

Giant Food stores are located throughout Northeastern U.S. There are two of them right here in Hershey on main routes coming into Hersheypark Drive. One is located on Route 39 which is Exit #77 from I-81. The other is on Cocoa Avenue (Route 743) if your using Route 283. The PA Giant Food Stores carry them. You can actually go on-line to find more store locations from Giant Food's website at giantfoodstores.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter