Hershey Park discount?

i don't remember which fast food place has the discounts, ( burger king comes to mind first) but visit the Dutch WOnderland site. Hershey took them over a couple of years ago i think you can get some sort of discount there. Also stop along the PA turnpike at any rest area ( w/ restaurants) , they usually have coupons there for attractions in upstate PA. Also stores in Lancaster and surrounding area usually have them as well.

Burger King and Giant foods have discounts. I am ordering tickets from our Diocese tomorrow. Since Hershey is in our Diocese they do a group buy each year. This year the adult ticket is $41.95 and we can buy them for $23.20.

You can also buy HP discounted tickets via AAA.

Just as a tip for next year (this may or may not be useful for your family)...

If you will be at the park more than two or three days within a year, it is probably worth while to purchase an Annual Pass for Hershey Park. When purchased in advance (we're talking c. December of the year before you will use them), the APs are discounted quite a bit compared to their in-season prices. With the AP you will receive admission on all 'regular' days of park operation, free admission to Zoo America, free parking, and discounts off of almost all of your in park purchases (food and merchandise). They include a coupon book of discounts & coupons for use at other area attractions too. This year, as AP holders, we were also recently given the option to purchase a special events add-on, at a steep discount (just $25), which gets us into any of the seasonal events for an unlimited number of visits (Springtime in the Park, Hershey Park in the Dark, and Candy Lane).

There are good coupons at the rest area when you cross into PA from the north. Last year, we camped at Hershey Highmeadow CG and got our park tickets for a huge discount, plus got to go in an hour early as "resort" guests. Even though the CG is more expensive than others in the area, the discount and perks more than made up for it. We ended up saving money by staying there. Guests at the Hershey Hotel and Lodge get the same discount and perks. Oh, you can also buy your tickets the night before and go in for the last 2-3 hours the park is open that night, and use it again the next day. If you do the preview plan, you only pay to park that night, and can use the same parking pass the next day. It makes doing Hershey quite affordable! (Can you tell I love Hersheypark??)

As for the FF restaurants that give discounts, check the Hershey site, too. Last year there was a list.

Our AAA sells the tickets for $32.95- $9.00 off the gate price for adults
and $23.95 for children only saving $1.00 and adults 55-69 years.
Seniors over 70 $17.95 -no savings.

I saw some guy on ebay was selling 2 adult tkts. that he said he got as a freebie at a Hershey Bears game. I'd like to have gone to that game. I think everyone in attendance got them that night.

MickeyP said:
I saw some guy on ebay was selling 2 adult tkts. that he said he got as a freebie at a Hershey Bears game. I'd like to have gone to that game. I think everyone in attendance got them that night.

Count me in also as someone who would have loved to have been at that game :)

Matt'sMom said:
You can also buy HP discounted tickets via AAA.

Just as a tip for next year (this may or may not be useful for your family)...

If you will be at the park more than two or three days within a year, it is probably worth while to purchase an Annual Pass for Hershey Park. When purchased in advance (we're talking c. December of the year before you will use them), the APs are discounted quite a bit compared to their in-season prices. With the AP you will receive admission on all 'regular' days of park operation, free admission to Zoo America, free parking, and discounts off of almost all of your in park purchases (food and merchandise). They include a coupon book of discounts & coupons for use at other area attractions too. This year, as AP holders, we were also recently given the option to purchase a special events add-on, at a steep discount (just $25), which gets us into any of the seasonal events for an unlimited number of visits (Springtime in the Park, Hershey Park in the Dark, and Candy Lane).

THANK YOU so much for posting this! We have HP APs, but didn't receive any notification of the change in special events. I'll have to call tomorrow to add that to our passes!

MickeyP said:

FYI-- Every year the Bears have at least 1 or 2 games where everyone in attendance gets a free Hersheypark pass. These tickets need to be used by July 4th. They sell out these games so plan for next year.

MickeyP said:
How can we find out which games they will be?

When the schedule is posted in the fall, look under promotions for Hersheypark pass night. They are always a Wednesday evening. Also call their box office instead of ticketmaster for tickets. You will get much better seats & not pay the high ticketmaster charges. :thumbsup2

mtbluejeans -

Do you know when that promotion ends? We're going to HP with our church youth group on 7/15, but we don't know how many people are going yet...

TIA!

I am sorry....the code came in a candy bar wrapper and there is no expiration date listed. Perhaps it is good thru this summer? :goodvibes

Burger King has discount coupons. You can save $8.00 off Sunday- Friday regular full one-day admission for up to four tickets. Saturdays get you $5.00 off. The coupon says something about going to the Hersheypark website (I'm not allowed to list sites yet) and entering code 5613 for the $8.00 off and 5606 for the $5.00 off, if you prefer to buy online.

Don't know if you're anywhere near a Giant Markets but they had a promotion last week (and I don't know if it ended yet) but if you bought $40.00 in participating Kraft products, you got a free Hershey Park ticket. Lots of Kraft products were included so we ended up getting $120.00 worth of food that I would have bought anyway (maybe not in one shot) and got 3 free Hershey Park tickets. Not a bad deal since I would have spent the money on the food anyway. Call a local Giant to see if the promotion is still on.

JULY 2006 Coupon Partners

Central PA
Sunoco
CVS
Giant
Cabela's
Quiznos
Five Below Philadelphia
Chick-fil-A
Sunoco
CVS
Giant
Quiznos
Five Below

Baltimore, MD
Chick-fil-A
Sunoco
CVS
Quiznos
7-11
Washington,DC
CVS
Quiznos

New York
CVS
Famous Famiglia
Quiznos Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Sunoco
CVS
Giant
Quiznos

Delaware
Quiznos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!