Here's what Nat'l told me about the "old" DC ID

klynn

DIS Veteran
I keep playing around with a ressie and it always takes the old DC contract ID. I really do get a beter rate with that ID but am nervous about even using it. So this morning I called National and they told the reason the code is still valid is because even though the Disney Club terminated 12/31/03 there are still people with valid DC memberships beyond 12/31/03. I thought no one had memberships past 12/31/03. I tried to log-on to the Disney Club website to check this out but was unable to get on the site. Do any of you still have valid memberships?

Originally posted by klynn
I keep playing around with a ressie and it always takes the old DC contract ID. I really do get a beter rate with that ID but am nervous about even using it. So this morning I called National and they told the reason the code is still valid is because even though the Disney Club terminated 12/31/03 there are still people with valid DC memberships beyond 12/31/03. I thought no one had memberships past 12/31/03. I tried to log-on to the Disney Club website to check this out but was unable to get on the site. Do any of you still have valid memberships?

There are NO valid memberships past 12/31/03, none, nada, zip.
The club ended on that date as did all the benefits.
This is one time misinformation may work in our favor. :)

The disney club card in my wallet says expires 2-04 .. I got that one shortly after they decided to close the disney club and then I got a new card that said 12-03 .. Good luck if they are still taking it .. every pennie counts . Michelle

Hey guys, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I had a minivan rental during this Jan and my DC code saved me about $60-70 off the top. As long as the code is accepted on the website and you have the confirmation printed out, they have to honor it. If enough people call National about it they might check into it further and eliminate it sooner. Lets keep it our little secret and milk it for all that it is worth!

Okay everyone?

Shhhhhhhhhh!

Jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter