Here we go AGAIN, Yankee fans!

...I changed my mind.....I've been watching the game, and those Orioles fans are not very nice :mad:, saying stuff like "Yankees S*CK, Yankees S*CK..." and when A-Rod is up at bat "A$$hole, a$$hole..."....really? Necessary? Not very sporting. I'd expect that from Boston or Philly, but Baltimore?....I suspect the NY fans will retaliate when it's back in the Bronx....:confused3[/

Over the years the Yankees and Red Sox fans have taken over our stadium and have said many horrible things about us fans and our players and even have thrown things at us so I think the fans at these games were giving a taste of their own medicine. I do not agree with how the fans behaved and feel 2 wrongs don't make a right.

...I changed my mind.....I've been watching the game, and those Orioles fans are not very nice :mad:, saying stuff like "Yankees S*CK, Yankees S*CK..." and when A-Rod is up at bat "A$$hole, a$$hole..."....really? Necessary? Not very sporting. I'd expect that from Boston or Philly, but Baltimore?....I suspect the NY fans will retaliate when it's back in the Bronx....:confused3

Oh and if it matters, it's not ******* they're saying when A-Rod is at bat, it's A-Roid.

And this

Over the years the Yankees and Red Sox fans have taken over our stadium and have said many horrible things about us fans and our players and even have thrown things at us so I think the fans at these games were giving a taste of their own medicine. I do not agree with how the fans behaved and feel 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I actually find Yankee fans to be the worst of the bunch. Their arrogance is astounding.

I'm tickled pink (orange?) to see so many Orioles fan weighing in on this thread. I guess I'm not in the minority after all!

I agree with the assessment of Yankee (and to a lesser extent Red Sox) fans who come to OPACY. We had season tickets in 1997 when the O's were in first place wire to wire, and even though the park was practically sold out to O's fans every game, New York and Boston fans who managed to get tickets were very loud, rude and obnoxious.

I'm so jealous of those of you who get to attend the games. Living in Florida, I've had to make do with attending Spring Training games against Houston (in Kissimmee), Atlanta (at Disney Wide World of Sports), and Detroit (in Lakeland). Oh well, maybe next year.

Queen Colleen

Sadly my team did not make it to the playoffs this year, so I am cheering on the Orioles as well! Even though I am not a 'fan, fan' of the Orioles, I would rather them go to the WS than the Yankees or any of hte other teams.

And most Yankee fans I have run into at my stadium, Red Sox fans as well are very, very rude. I'm sure there are a select few who are nice, but the majority I have met aren't that nice.

wvjules,

We were in Section 53 Row 7 on Monday night! Small world. Great game. Great fans. So much fun. Upstairs the night before.

Carole

Carole said:
wvjules,

We were in Section 53 Row 7 on Monday night! Small world. Great game. Great fans. So much fun. Upstairs the night before.

Carole

We were in row 9!

We're in the 300s for home game 3 of the championship series. Not great but better than nothing.

I think we are in 49. Saw several people in Disney ponchos on Sunday night.

Bottom of the 9th...We got youBird fans right where we want ya....Here comes the NY MAGIC Baby.....pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter