Here now

Darcy03231

DIS Veteran
We arrived on Saturday 8/22. The crowd calendar for this week was 4s & 5s. We've been at the parks early, leave mid-afternoon for a break and go back between 4-5 pm. Lines haven't been bad at all, other than Minions, which has consistently been at least an hour. Longest line we waited in was 20 minutes for Spiderman. Gringotts has been 15 minutes most every night.

Minions always seems to have a long line. We usually go late May, and even with lower crowds, Minions usually has a 45 min wait or more.
Have a fun trip!

I've never understood that. Shrek (which we enjoy just as much) is right across the street and the posted wait for it is usually 10 or 15 minutes while Minions is an hour or more.

Minions is really good, though. :)

I've never understood that. Shrek (which we enjoy just as much) is right across the street and the posted wait for it is usually 10 or 15 minutes while Minions is an hour or more.

Minions is really good, though. :)

The Shrek theatres hold a lot more people than the Minions theatre, so the capacity is a lot higher for Shrek.

Last October Minions was the only ride with a lengthy wait outside harry potter. We did it at park opening to avoid the lines on a few days.

I noticed Transformers getting up to 50 minutes in March, maybe the crowds aren't as high now as then

We caught minions today right before the parade. The posted wait time was 30 mins but we waiting maybe 15 tops. Everything else was about a 20 minute wait or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter