Here now, need info ASAP!!!!!

Kwaschitz

Mouseketeer
I have 3 day hoppers for my group we used two days (thurs, fri). Can we use the third day later this week or do we have to use it today?

We're east coasters and mom has arthritis. All are exhausted and mom's knee is a wreck from two days of walking.

Usually you have 13 days from first use to get all your days in, check the ticket to make sure. So yes, you can take a break today if that's what it says!

Thanks for the quick replies! I think the time difference is what has killed it for us (this never happens at WDW in the same time zone!)

Going to check the tickets to be sure as soon as turning on the lights won't bother everyone. :)

I agree with the others that you should be able to go another day, as long as it's within 13 days. If your tickets say that, then enjoy your day off and pamper yourselves. :)

We always have a day off, either with a 3 day or 5 day ticket.. If you are close to a pharmacy, you could get your mum a cane, that would be the cheapest way to get her around on your last day.. or rent a wheelchair..

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in DL

Also check if it has a "must use by date." otherwise, you should be fine skipping as others have said.

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter