Here now, need info ASAP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Kwaschitz, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Kwaschitz

Kwaschitz Mouseketeer

I have 3 day hoppers for my group we used two days (thurs, fri). Can we use the third day later this week or do we have to use it today?

We're east coasters and mom has arthritis. All are exhausted and mom's knee is a wreck from two days of walking.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Minnie Loves Mickey

Minnie Loves Mickey We Love Disney!!!

It should say on them, usually you have 13 days from the first day of use to use them.

4. awdsmama

awdsmama DIS Veteran

Usually you have 13 days from first use to get all your days in, check the ticket to make sure. So yes, you can take a break today if that's what it says!

5. Kwaschitz

Kwaschitz Mouseketeer

Thanks for the quick replies! I think the time difference is what has killed it for us (this never happens at WDW in the same time zone!)

Going to check the tickets to be sure as soon as turning on the lights won't bother everyone. :)

6. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

I agree with the others that you should be able to go another day, as long as it's within 13 days. If your tickets say that, then enjoy your day off and pamper yourselves. :)

7. nikkislaght

nikkislaght DIS Veteran

We always have a day off, either with a 3 day or 5 day ticket.. If you are close to a pharmacy, you could get your mum a cane, that would be the cheapest way to get her around on your last day.. or rent a wheelchair..

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in DL

8. Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams Proudly afflicted with TDMA!

Also check if it has a "must use by date." otherwise, you should be fine skipping as others have said.

- Dreams