Here now at mickey hollween partry

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by disney david, Sep 30, 2012.

1. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

Not only are they giving out name grand candy and lots of them. They open big top souvenirs and it is sooo good they added a huge candy counter and great themed displays. Way to go Disney so far great job. When I saw Reese peanut. Butter cup I knew Disney got it right.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

It also the only store to have the new pop corn vinlymation.

4. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

The store opened today and it one if the best Disney has done so far.

5. belle41379

belle41379 Disney is my happy place.

What kind of merchandise is there?

6. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

For the holween show their tee shirts and pins a pin box and pin set . The rest was their regular hollween merchandise.

In the big top souvenirs a lot of course dumbo lots of candy. In the center they out a huge candy counter that made chocolate covered items like you find At Main Street confectionary but with multiple display case to help with the crowds.

7. princessluvsapirate

princessluvsapirate Mouseketeer

Can't wait to visit big top at the end of the month .thanks for sharing .

8. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

Just be carefully they came out with chocolate covered pineapple and also fruit kabobs which are so good. They have them other places to but their the only place I seen plan fruit kabobs of you don't like chocolate. Plus they have a node seating area out side that soon be selling hotdogs and other stuff that you could sit and eat your purchases. It also fun how they set it up because you can see how they make the items we got a free sample of chocolate covers banana an marshmallow. So it nice they make them their because they ran out of one item and was napkin more at 9 pm so it fresh.

9. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran