Here it is...Part of my 5/11 trip report website...

jennifersmith23

Mouseketeer
My fingers are busy typing away and I am trying to get this site up and running. I have days 1 - 3 up and mostly spell checked hahaha...I wanted to get it up for those of you leaving for the Western cruise on 5/25, so keep checking in. I don't have the underwater camera developed yet, so those will have to wait and I am having scanner problems so the navigators aren't up yet either. Anyways enough jabbering...Here it is...

http://home.cfl.rr.com/disneycruise/TripReportIndex.htm

We loved the website and all the info.....Keep up the great work. We are looking forward to our Western trip on June 22nd! Our DS is 6 so all kids club info is appreciated! We can't wait!!!!!!!

Clark, Kristina & Kyle

superb..cannot wait to read the rest,,thanks for taking the time and posting your trip..you do not know how helpful it is

Thanx so much for sharing the start to, what seems to be a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to read and see the rest. Your pictures are great, what kinda of camera do you have?

WOW JEN!!!!!!!!WHAT A GREAT POST SO FAR ...I LOVED THE PICTURE OF EVERYBODY AT PALOS.. I WISH I WAS ABLE TO MEET EVERYONE BUT SEEING THE PICTURES AT LEAST LETS ME SEE WHO I MISSED......... TOO BAD WE DIDNT MEET BUT MY DAUGHTER KNOWS BRI FROM THE OCEANEER CLUB FUNNY HUH??????? GOOD WOFK GIRL!!!!! ANDICOCO:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

What a GREAT job on the website - love the pictures. Looks like you all had such a fantastic time. Your daughter is an absolute doll. We're on the 7/6 West. I'm just loving all the information you lucky inaugurals are providing. Thanks a bunch. :D

great job , jen...
u r really good at this stuff
was great to have met u
Peter ..

Jen, do you know if the 80's theme night will be just on the Western Itinerary, or are they changing it on the Eastern also. I think it is great to have 80's night. We have been on two Eastern cruises with 70's nights and would love to have 80's. I guess I'll find out on our Western cruise on 8/3/02.

Thanks

MJ

Love your site. Everyday, I check your site for a new installment. It's alot of work, and we on the DIS really do appreciate your quick efforts. It's like we were with you all.

Thanks!
Tina
Magic Western 1/03 yikes!

I am totally enjoying your trip reports!
There is one small error. Playa Del Carmen is actually on the Mainland of Mexico, Cozumel is an island off the coast of the Mexico. :)

Jennifer: I'm sooooo jealous that you got to eat with John Charles!!! He was my FAVORITE performer. If you look at my trip report, you see that he interacted quite a bit with my DD, Kaylie during this family show. She just loved him! He was really a great guy!

The trip report is great! I really like the pictures!

I'm so glad we passed on XCaret! I got seasick on the fishing boat we took, I can't imagine being in your boat with all the other sickies!!

Your trip report is great! I had to chuckle a little about the vendors being agressive in Cozumel. We thought them quite tame compared to the vendors in Haiti and Jamaica. They are probably 10 times worse. They actually try to grab you to pull you into their stores and put stuff in your hands. You would have ran out of there screaming! It's an experience quite unlike anything I've ever had!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter