Here are the Epcot Resort Area Counter Service Options (BW/YC/BC)

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by TDC Nala, Jun 8, 2010.

1. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

There are so many threads right now asking where to get CS at the Epcot resorts that I'm going to put them all in the first post of this thread.

ON DDP:
    Breakfast: Beach Club Marketplace, Boardwalk Bakery, continental breakfast at Ale & Compass lounge (YC) and Belle View Lounge (BW)

Other meals:
    Beach Club Marketplace, Boardwalk Bakery, Hurricane Hannas (BC/YC pool, open during pool hours, wristband admission to Stormalong Bay pool area is NOT required), Boardwalk Pizza Window. We have a couple of recent reports that Boardwalk Joe's (kiosk) now accepts the dining plan. Don't know if the funnel cake stand will sell those for a snack credit.

Snacks: above plus Seashore Sweets (BW) and the stores at each resort

Sandwiches are available, apparently with DDP as it appears on the brochure, at Leaping Horse Libations pool bar at the Boardwalk. The pool bar does not have any cooking facilities, and the items sold here are packaged.

NOT ON DDP:
    Picabu cafeteria (Dolphin). As far as I know the Boardwalk To Go kiosk still doesn't accept the dining plan.

MUG FILLING:
    Boardwalk Bakery, Beaches and Cream carry out, Boardwalk pool bar (they will not take your mug but will give you a cup of beverage), refill stations at Beach Club Marketplace and outside Hurricane Hanna's. (The Yacht Club does NOT have a refill station)

If you have park admission, you can also visit CS restaurants inside Epcot or Hollywood Studios. Most of these are on DDP except for a couple of kiosks at Epcot.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

moving up so this can be seen

4. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

Nice job Nala!

Making this a sticky and adding hte link to the popular links thread

thanks!

5. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

This is a very welcome post. As stated in the first post, there is a constant string of threads looking for this info.

Nice one! :thumbsup2 Thank you for putting this on here. :goodvibes

6. Tricia1972

Tricia1972 <font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon Moderator

Thanks again for the comprehensive list.

7. Starshine

Starshine "Like many other much-loved humans, they believed

It's also worth mentioning that the Boardwalk to Go kiosk doesn't take room charge or credit cards, it's cash or traveler's checks only. (I found out the hard way one night and had to walk all the way back to the room for money). :rolleyes:

8. Kimi313

Kimi313 DIS Veteran

At the Beach Club which place has the refillable mug and at the marketplace can one get pastries there for breakfast?

9. TDC Nala

There are two drink refill stations in the Beach Club Marketplace. Mug refills can also be acquired at Hurricane Hanna's by the pool and the takeout counter of Beaches & Cream.

10. TruBlu

TruBlu <font color=green>I was very excited to see how yu

Do you know if these use Snack, CS or TS credits? EDIT - sorry, I just realized that this was a dumb question. I read the first post more carefully. It clearly states CS. Sorry!

11. jeni16

jeni16 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know what the menu is at Beach Club Marketplace? We are looking for a quick place to each lunch on our arrival day before we take a brief nap since we have such an early flight time. Thanks!

12. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

Is there anywhere I can find a menu for the Ale and Compass?

13. TDC Nala

Ale and Compass is not a restaurant, it's a lounge. It's open for continental a la carte breakfast in the mornings but serves no other meals. You'd likely find baked goods, cereal and fresh fruit at breakfast.

14. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Great sticky!!!

I keep the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ thread updated. Would you mind if I added the info in your first post to the front pages of this thread?

I do have links to the restaurants at YC & BC, along with hours.

As you have noticed here, this is also a frequent question on that thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2530931

Thanks!

Dee

15. photographymom517

photographymom517 DIS Veteran

Is Ale & Compass open to ALL guests of Beach Club and Yacht Club for continental breakfast or only to Concierge Guests? If its open to everyone, does anyone have a price for this?

16. DonaldDoleWhip

DonaldDoleWhip DIS Veteran

^It's not a concierge lounge, it's a lounge by the lobby. So everyone pays for food there.

17. Mindy5767

Mindy5767 Loving My DVC Membership

Hey DonaldDoleWhip, have you met Lady Dole, Dutchess of Whippington?....:lmao: She's on these threads somewhere!!

I think Ale & Compass sounds like a good choice if you're staying at the YC/BC or BW!

A Question about the marketplace at Beach Club... where is it? Does it have a standard menu available? I didn't see that one on the Disney World Dining website.

Does the Boardwalk or the Beach Club have a little store that sells overpriced boxed cereal, poptarts, milk etc, they do at Saratoga and Old Key West.

Does the Boardwalk have a "marketplace" like the Beach Club does?

18. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Beach Club Marketplace is located in the lobby of the Beach Club, so you can't miss it and here is a link to their menu.
    http://allears.net/menu/menu_bcmp.htm

At the Boardwalk if you want to pruchase those items you mentioned they would be sold at the Screen Door General Store. At the Beach Club those items would be sold at the Beach Club Marketplace, which is their main store and it happens to be part counter service location.

19. tjacks55

tjacks55 Earning My Ears

I think Belle View Lounge might be the best deal;) even tho I only had burger king and Mcdonalds during my stay lol

20. ninthone

ninthone Earning My Ears

I agree

21. PersonalizedMouse

PersonalizedMouse PersonalizedMouse

I read the previous posts about snack credits being taken at the cs mentioned.
    I didn't understand, do they or don't they. I remember Snack credits being taken at Contempo Cafe CS in contemporary.