here are my adr's now tell me whats really yummy...

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
so excited about the free dining!!
anyways i am eating at the following places:

wolf gang puck dinner

whispering canyon cafe dinner

kona cafe dinner

concourse steak house dinner

prime time 50 lunch

crystal palace lunch

narcoossees dinner

san angel dinner

thanks!!

I loved the mac nut mahi mahi at Kona, but I got it with mashed potatoes instead of rice. It was amazing. The mac nut and chocolate tart was pretty delicious too. That was my favorite meal of our whole trip!

It sounds like you'll have a number of good meals :)

WCC: I had the steak and it was good, but not my favorite.

Kona: Sticky wings for appy, they are so yummy! Terriyaki steak for entree which is my favorite and so good.

CCSH: I had the chicken dish and did not care for it. Everyone else loved their meals, like the filet mignon. The appys were great, onion rings and the tomato and mozarella salad.

50's PTC: The best entree IMHO is the pot roast! I can eat the whole thing and I almost never do that anywhere else! Also, the ceasar salad as an appy was really good. DH liked the shrip as an appy and always gets the pot roast too.

CP: We ate there a few years ago for dinner so can't help with this one.

The rest we haven't eaten at.

thanks you guys are making me hungry and its only 9:15 am lol:lmao:
I usually order the same old boring things all the time this is why i posted this
for some new dining ideas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter