Herbie's Drive In?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by S.Poppins, Dec 26, 2006.

1. S.Poppins

S.Poppins <font color=red>Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>

Trying to figure out a good CS for lunch at MGM in a couple of weeks. We hated ABC commissary. How is Herbie's? What about Flatbread Grill? We might try Pizza Planet. We are on DDP, I do not see a kids menu listed for Pizza Planet - do kids just order off of regular in that case?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ILoveMagic

ILoveMagic DIS Veteran

Do you mean Sci -Fi ???

4. tinkerbell1967

tinkerbell1967 DIS Veteran

I think you might mean Sci Fi. Never heard of Herbies??

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Herbie's is a kiosk located outside the Lights Motors Action stunt show. I don't think they serve full meals anymore, or even the same amount of snacks they used to serve. They might have gone down to just pretzels or hot dogs or something.

I don't know if Pizza Planet is like the Pizzafari at AK - they don't have pizza on the children's menu, because all the pizzas are the same size. I would check and see if Pizza Planet is on the dining plan participating list, since it doesn't seem to have a children's menu at all and the plan is pretty specific in saying kids have to order from the children's menu. If it participates I bet you could order whatever they have.

You could try the Backlot Express or the Flatbread Grill (which as far as I can tell still does not serve flatbread except for the piece stuck in the greek salad.)

Sci Fi is not a CS, it's a table service restaurant.

6. S.Poppins

S.Poppins <font color=red>Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>

Thank you. I just saw Herbies still listed on allears and had not heard of it. We ate at Sci-Fi last year - once was enough. Thanks for your advice.

7. gizfish

gizfish We wants the redhead! Gives us the redhead!

All Herbies really has by way of food as opposed to snacks are tiny pork buns. I wouldn't consider them a meal option.

8. PrincessTrisha

PrincessTrisha DIS Veteran

At Pizza Planet, there is only one menu which everyone orders from (kids included) and yes it is part of the dining plan.

9. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes