Heres one for all of you on this board. I know my DW2B will probably read this, as were both Disney nuts. We live in England and have found out that my aunt (who we both really want to come) may not be able to fly long hall. If this is the case, we face the decision either to carry on with the wedding without her or not go ahead with our dream wedding. I know that for your wedding its your day and you cant really go for second best (thats how I feel anyways) I love her so much and I know it would break her and my heart if we had to cancel. But what would you do? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!