Help!

DisneyDaughter1998

Earning My Ears
Hi, my mother , dad, sister and I are going to WDW in May for the Expedition Everest challenge. ABecause neither of my parents like planning trips and I have OCD, my mom put me in charge. I have a couple of questionsIf anyone knows an answer, please help me out by posting it, THANKS!
1. How late does the magical express run? I.e. we are arriving around 10:30 pm
2. Views on the CBR? We usually stay in deluxe, but we are staying with a second family and they couldn't afford it
3. 3 days at MK? We're staying for three days and were wondering if we should split it up at two parks or just do MK
4. Is a reservation at BOG needed, or can you wait?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU HAVE! HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

1. How late does the magical express run? I.e. we are arriving around 10:30 pm
All night - it will be there for you, just be sure you have attached it to your trip

2. Views on the CBR? We usually stay in deluxe, but we are staying with a second family and they couldn't afford it
I think you mean Caribbean? If so, I LOVE it there! The only "bad" thing, their beds are all fulls, while the other moderates are all queens. BUT they do have the largest rooms in their class.

3. 3 days at MK? We're staying for three days and were wondering if we should split it up at two parks or just do MK
If you a three day pass, then why not do three parks? One park each day?

4. Is a reservation at BOG needed, or can you wait?
Reservation for sit down - walk up for quick service

If you need more help let me know - my twitter name is AunestyJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter