Help!!!!

J

JenniferW

I got so busy with everything that I forgot to ask my questions and I leave tomorrow although I am not going to DL until Monday.

We are staying at the Anaheim Marriott and then swithcing to the Hiton Anaheim/Orange Suites. Anyway, the park opens at 10am so what time do you think I should relaslistically get there? Already have tickets, but want to be the first in. The hotel is a good neighbor hotel although we didn't buy a package so I don't think we get ee.

Also, I really want to see the fireworks Sat night and want to know if you can see them from Downtown Disney. Hoping to go Sat night and see fdireworks from there. Anyone know?

Also, are there any not be be missed spots with the new hotels? I have only seen the DL hotel and love the shops, coffee palce, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Jenn

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>You're going to have a great time, Jennifer.

Main Street opens at least a half hour before the park officially opens. The kids & I like to stop off at the bakery for a cinnamon roll and something to drink, while we watch the people come down Main Street. Also, the band begins playing in front of the floral Mickey about a half hour before the park opens.

Though I haven't been at Downtown Disney during the fireworks, I would imagine that you could see them from there, in certain areas. Facing the entrance to Disneyland Park, there is an information booth to the left. I recommend asking one of the CMs there what is the best spot to watch the fireworks.

I also recommend exploring the Grand Californian Hotel grounds. The lobby is beautiful, and there are some good restaurants there. We've eaten at the Storyteller Cafe, and enjoyed it. In the lobby, you can listen to someone play the piano, or at certain times, listen to stories by the fireplace.

In Downtown Disney, the kids & I have eaten at Naples, and enjoyed that restaurant, too, as well as breakfasting with Dan at La Brea Bakery, and celebrating a birthday at Rainforest Cafe. We enjoyed all of our experiences there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter