Help!!

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Natalie_89, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Natalie_89

Natalie_89 Here's looking at you , kid

is there a creche or anythin at any of the park because im goin with my mum and son and we wood like to do somethings together..also is there anythin that can save us quein up twice for rides cos we will have to go seperatly?? :scared1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mommy-on-the-move

mommy-on-the-move DIS Veteran

Hello and welcome!

Yes there is "child swap" for the rides- plus don't forget there will be alot he can go on too (my youngest will be 19 months when we travel and there's alot even he can come on with us!) you all queue together, one of you rides, the other waits with the child and then as soon as you are off the other can go in the next ride (I think... something very similar) Don't forget alot of things are play areas, shows and walk thrus as well so plenty to do aside from the big rides with height restrictions.

There are several nanny services but i can't think of the names- someone else will know though! And if you're staying on site several of the resorts have childrens clubs for a fee for guests and people dining in their restaurants.

4. Natalie_89

thanks for the information its good they do the child swap its my first time goin with my son im used to goin with my mum and brother and were older so first time takin a small child

5. mommy-on-the-move

mommy-on-the-move DIS Veteran

How old will he be when you travel? The childrens clubs have varying age limits on them (I know for me it was only my oldest 3 I could send to them if we wanted)

this page has alot of info about travelling to disney with kids- height restrictions, babysitting services etc etc worth taking a look at.

We're travelling from the UK too- we have a lay over in Washington on the flight in and I am nervous to say the least

6. Natalie_89

19 months he will be im goin tuesday..:rotfl: