Help with St. Pete/Clearwater hotels, please

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Hello all!

I would appreciate some help with beachfront hotels in the Clearwater area, please.

My brother is looking for something walking distance to the beach and restaurants/shopping. Must have a pool :confused3 and free breakfast. They are not visiting any theme parks---this is for the weekend prior to our family reunion cruise. Why he doesn't want to come to Orlando with the rest of us, I don't know! :rolleyes1

Any help is appreciated. I really should start getting paid for this travel agent stuff!! ;)

I have been researching hotels on Clearwater Beach and came across one that is about a 1/2 mile from Pier 60 and is on the beach. It is called Palm Pavilion Inn. It has good ratings on tripadvisor and is right on the beach. It is a small private hotel, not one of the big chains. I don't think it had free breakfast though. I haven't stayed there yet, but based on the reviews we are going to try it on our trip in August. Good Luck.

We are going to Clearwater area after Disney, we would like this info. as well. Anyone else know about hotels withing walking distance to the beach? Thanks!! :cool1:

There is a Marriott hotel in Clearwater that says it is 0.5 miles to the beach. It is the Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach on Sand Key. The address is 1201 Gulf Boulevard Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767. I found this at Marriott's website by typing in just the city and the state. Hope this helps.

We have stayed at both the Marriott and at the Sheraton (both on Sand Key.)

We were married at the Sheraton and really loved it. We decided to give the Marriott a try after running into too many problems with smoking at the Sheraton.

We LOVED the Marriott!

Neither place has free breakfast. We like Sand Key because it is more quiet than the main part of Clearwater Beach.

Check out www.flausa.com and you might find something in the area with breakfast.

FYI-there is a nice little Dunkin Donuts on the boardwalk next to the Marriott.

My family & I always go to Clearwater Beach either after our trip to WDW & sometimes before going to WDW. Well we also stay at the Marriot Suites at 1201 Gulf Boulevard Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767 & we just love it there. We have stayed there so many times that some employees remember us & whenever we have Breakfast there, we always ask for the same waitres. Her name is Chic & she is the best. We also have been staying at this same place when it use to be a Radisson, so we been going to this area for a long time. My family & I will be back there from July 31 - August 8th, then it's off to WDW & we will be at the Marriot again in December from the 25th - January 1st.

Thanks for the suggestions!

The Marriott some of your mentioned is definitely out of his price range---over $200 for mid-August.

Looking for other ideas...TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter