Help with SSR? and Gardengrocer.com

gottalluvmickey

Mouseketeer
Everything I read on the dis boards told me to put my order in for gardengrocer.com 48 hours prior to trip...anyways, we tried to send our request in 5 days prior!:mad: Bad mistake! We arrive early the 26th (9:30 a.m.) but they have no openings until later on the 28th :scared1: :scared1: ! So here's my question, is there really a minature grocery store at the resort? All we really need is milk, butter, water, and bread! We had much more on our list, but this is what we REALLY need! Are these items available? What other items are available? Is the cost reasonable? Please help us, we're a little stressed out now! Only 2 days until we leave:thumbsup2

Yes, those items are available. They will be high, about like a convenience store in price but they will be there! Other items are: donuts, cereal, frozen pizza and other frozen foods, boxed dinners (mac and cheese), some personal care items, laundry soap/fab softner, sodas, beer, wine, juices, pop tarts, lunch meat, cheese, peanut butter, jelley and probably some stuff I can't think of. Its a pretty wide variety really. And very handy. Enjoy SSR, its our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter