Help with Rotations

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by NickyKnack, Jun 22, 2013.

1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack DIS Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    So I did my research like a good girl - thought I had worked out the rotation of themingfor my cruise, based on feedback from a search run on the forum. Then I took a look at the Navigators because I wanted to see what shows played what night and realized that what I have as far as information from the boards seems to vary from what I saw on old navigators.

If it's pertinent I'm doing April 26th Fantasy Western Carribian
  2. Cruisefan2

Cruisefan2 DIS Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    Rotations are different for different people. You might start in animators palate while others start at enchanted garden. You may request a rotation or see what yours is when you board and then request a change if that is not the one you would like!
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Feb 25, 2003
    Here is a thread I posted with the menus, themes each night and shows for the Fantasy. It lists the different itineraries and the possible rotations. I posted it after the MV, but it was still in place on our last cruise this past March.
  4. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    ARe you saying that the nights of each show/menu vary? Yes, they can. On one cruise pirate's night might be on day 3 and on another on day 5. Why? Port schedules change, there might be a holiday in that week, entertainers might have a conflict.

You can't control it, so just enjoy whatever you get.