• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with reservations!

Vermin

Earning My Ears
I am trying to plan a 5 day WDW trip 12/25 to 12/29, needing 4 rooms for 16 people. I am confused :confused3 over the rack rates, best rates, etc. Can someone help or give me recommendations? We would like to stay at Disney, but Shades of Green was booked, as well as their overflow rooms.
I'm feeling the time crunch! :hourglass

Best rate is only available to annual passholders and is very restrictive. Booking must be done more than 120 days out. It can only be done online. And you can only do 3 rooms per passholder (and if you did this, it has to be done in 3 different transactions...they website is not set up to do 3 rooms at once).

Rack Rate is simply the standard room rate being charged at that time. Since you will be there during peak season, it's the highest rate for year. If there are any discounts other than "best rate", it will be very limited and very small.

Hope this helps.

If you want to stay on site, better plan on paying rack rates. Even the Best Rate Program (for AP/PAP passholders who book at least 120 days in advance, and are willing to give Disney 1 night non-refundable deposit) does not include arrivals between 12/20/05 and 1/1/06.

Because travel and WDW visits are up this year, it is very unlikely that there will be any discounts offered for arrivals on 12/25. That week is the busiest of the year for WDW.

Can you get on some sort of a waitlist for Shades ogf Green?

Best wishes-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter