Help with registering for Year of Million Dreams

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by lovealldisney, Jun 9, 2006.

1. lovealldisney

lovealldisney Lover of all things Disney!

Can anyone help me out? I only am on line at work and the computer won't let me register for this. I'm not allowed to download the Flash Player thingy. What to do???? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Maybelle

Maybelle <font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str

I've been trying to register my DH, and it won't let me register because it keeps saying to use a valid zip code. I know others have experienced this too...what do I do??

4. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

I connected through the link on the DIS and I was able to see all the things from the menu but when I clicked on the sweepstakes entry - nothing happened.

5. Al and Kate's Mom

Al and Kate's Mom DIS Veteran<br><font color=magenta>Thanks for shar

6. eeyore29

eeyore29 DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

I found that once you click on the sweepstakes link it brings something else up & you can't see the whole screen (not sure if this is what you're seeing) so I hit F11 to view the page in full-screen mode. Then I was able to see everything which included another link to actually enter the contest. Hope this helps!

7. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

I couldn't see the full screen either. Thanks for the tip about F11, I was able to enter today.

8. eeyore29

eeyore29 DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

You're welcome! One other tip: don't forget to hit F11 when you're all done or when you open a new window to get back to your regular view... :wave2: