help with non-disney design?

melinda1207

Earning My Ears
Our school needs a design for Environmental Club. We have tiger for mascot. I was hoping someone could come up with a tiger paw print with an earth in the center..... something like that.
I'd like it to read "Harbins Tigers Go Green" (or recycle or something cute). We are having a contest & the winner in each grade will get a shirt so I'd like a design to say "I'm a winner" (or something like that) and the same design without those words.
Any help???
THANKS!!!

Harbins-1.jpg

Hate to ask for anything more but I wondered if you couldn't simplify this :sad2:

I was quoted for getting our shirts printed & was told that with this much color, it's going to cost us quite a lot. If we can get down to about 5 colors (mainly the globe is the problem), it would help tons. We could possibly even eliminate the tiger print. The green in "green" & "recycle" could be the same color.

I'm sorry to ask for this but if I can't afford the shirts for the kids, I can't get them printed. I don't really want commit to doing it myself as I don't know how many we will need in addition to the ones we will give away.

THANK YOU!

Oh, I thought you were going to do iron on transfers.

Anyway....I turned the whole image to grayscale (basically black and white) and then added green for "recycle" and "green". Put the globe back on and you have far fewer colors now but the tiger print is still identifiable!

Does this work?

Harbins-2.jpg

I also can substitute globe clip art (in 2 or 3 colors) if that would help...

never got response to modifications so am bumping....will delete my DISigns before long if they are no longer needed. :confused3

THANK YOU! I did get the designs, love them & am getting quotes on having the shirts printed.
I'll let you know SOON if any further changes are needed. Thank you so much for your time & awesome talent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter