Help with New Character Autograph Pages

PrincessJen09

DIS Veteran
I'm using Natalie's 2008 set (the basic limited color pages) and I have noticed that the new characters are missing, unless I am not looking in the right place. :confused3 I would love if someone could help me out with designing these: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Mother Gothel, Duffy, and Belle in the Blue Dress.

Thank you so much if someone can help me or tell me how to make them! :worship:

Natalie hasn't been designing in quite some time so her autograph pages haven't been updated. You will have to look elsewhere!

I recommend starting with the search feature for the specific characters you are looking for.....also, Penny has a thread with new characters which is almost always on the first page of the forum......search for Rapunzel if you don't spot it or check out the Meet the Designers sticky to see who does autograph pages

I just finished our books for next week, using Natalie's pages and some of penny's ( i think ) that she updated the book with.
these are the style I used: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/2010 Autograph book/Abu.jpg

if you would want to use those let me know - i have them all in folders on my computer and if you want to give me your email - I can email you the folders with the cards already downloaded - it will save you a TON of time downloading each and every file. I have all the new characters you listed except mother gothel??? who is that? i didn't see that name on the updated character list.
let me know if i can help!

The books are a lot of work, but SO WORTH it!!!

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter