Help with locating "Disney at Home" candles

Elfstar

Guarded by Dragons, Gargoyles...and Figment!
A year or two ago, I purchased some candles at DTD's World of Disney Store.
They don't carry them anymore, and I'm trying to find where they're still carried so I can buy a few more. They are in a a frosted/clear patterned glass, with mickey heads in the design, and the lid is silver colored with a mickey head to lift it off with. The candles inside were pink, yellow or lavender. I found some on line but, while I'd paid about $12 each, they were listed at $26 (I think it was on E-bay). I was wondering if anyone near a large World of Disney Store could let me know if they have them and where the store is so I can locate a phone# and order some. They make very nice, small gifts, as well as "self-gifts".

Thanks in advance for any help :love: , and have a great evening!

I think they have just stopped making them all together. Outlets would be the best bet if they still had any. I miss the home shop at dtd so much. That was my favorite store!

Thanks, both of you!

Are you listening, Disney Co.? WE MISS THE HOME STORE!!! Please bring it back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter