Help with hotel!!

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by antisapation, Jan 13, 2001.

1. antisapation

antisapation Earning My Ears

HI! Me and my boyfriend are looking to stay in a hotel, but don't know much!We have a AAA card, and ENTERTAINMENT!! Were going march 10-17, is there anyone that can help us find a room for around 50-70$ a night??? Thanks for reading!!
    Jenn&frank :D

2. JessicaR

JessicaR <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

Hang in there Jenn and Frank. Someone will have info for you :D I wish I could help but I am not familiar. Welcome to the Universal Boards!
    A suggestion...upper right hand corner do a search for what you are looking for I am sure you will find many posts!

[​IMG]

3. Robinrs

Robinrs DIS Veteran

Have you considered Priceline? I have used Priceline approx 7 times in the last year and found them wonderful!

I would start my bidding in the Universal area with a 3 star at $35 dollars. This way you can guarantee that you'll get a $70-150 room for at least half the price.

I use Priceline because I have champagne tastes and a Kool-Aid budget. Priceline has gotten me into hotels I normally would not have considered. It is worth a try. Let me know if you have any questions.

-------------------------

MOM
    Mother of Michael
    Proverbs 3:5-6

[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>