Help with Font

PrincessJen09

DIS Veteran
I just downloaded Photo Impact and am trying to get the hang of it. But how do you guys get the fonts? When I go to download them it says that I have to buy WINZip in order to open them? Anyway to get around this? Also, how do you changed the background to make it not just plain white? Thanks!

PrincessJen09 said:
I just downloaded Photo Impact and am trying to get the hang of it. But how do you guys get the fonts? When I go to download them it says that I have to buy WINZip in order to open them? Anyway to get around this? Also, how do you changed the background to make it not just plain white? Thanks!

I got to a free font site and save the zipped file to my desktop. From there I am able to unzip it and save it in my font file. I've never had to buy anything to do it. Are you using a free site. Maybe you computer doesn't have the ability built in to unzip requiring you to purchase the WINzip program? Sorry, I guess I'm really not much help.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter