Help with fastpass+

DumboFan82

Earning My Ears
I'm a little confused. We are staying on property and checking in May 30, so I know that that allows us to book fastpass+ 60 days out at midnight. Does that mean I book them TONIGHT at midnight or TOMORROW at midnight? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question.

Your MDX account should provide the date. Whatever date that is, the window will open at the beginning of the day, not the end. By the way, the next couple of weeks should see 1:00a ET openings, see the purple link in my signature for more info.

It would be tomorrow at midnight - when March 30th switches over to March 31st.

It would be tomorrow at midnight - when March 30th switches over to March 31st.

Agreed, I was counting on my fingers again while you posted. On this date (as for the next 12 days or so), I do expect a 1:00a open vice midnight.

Sorry another question. On the My Disney Experience app it currently shows I can only book fastpasses 30 days from now. But we are staying on property and the app shows we have rooms at All Star Music, so why is it only showing I can book 30 days from now?

When you reach your 60 days the calendar magically opens up. Good luck! Remember, if nothing happens at midnight, it will open at 1 am.

If the parks (right now) are staying open later, then the window opens later. For instance, over Christmas the parks were staying open later (normally close at 12:00, open to 1:00 am). The booking window was later. Please take the time to read the links in Mesaboy's signature. Excellent info and tips there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter