Help with Disneyland

hipmaman

<font color=red>Did the Southern California thing<
Hi,

I'm so new at this Disney travel that I need help. I might not even have the lingos correct or asking the right questions, lol. So please bear with me and thanks in advance.

I just bought 4 air tickets from TO to LAX for 30 April to 7 May, 2005. We have 2 kids (3.5 and 5 yrs old) and I am trying to organise a trip to Disneyland for the 4 of us.

I have family in Anaheim, so I don't think I need hotel. Unless, you think I should stay w/in the Park one night for the night parade and a breakfast.

How many days should I buy Hopper tickets for? There seems to be some sort of promotion on those (adults enter at Kids' price if buying at least 3-day Hopper pass)

I hear there is height restriction. My 3.5 yrs old will be days away from turning 4 and he is currently around 42-43" tall. My 5 yrs old is currently about 44-45". What rides/areas are not available for their height?

Anyway, those are the starters, lol. I will be very grateful if you can help steer me to the right direction to plan this trip. Thanks again.

We absolutely loved staying in DLR but then again we didn't have family in Anaheim. You can still see the parade and have meals there even if you don't stay on property (unless you have a long drive to your family's from DLR).
I preferred flying into John Wayne Airport (from Toronto)-smaller, less hassle and no 1-1/2-2hr drive from LAX to DLR (took about 20 mins).

To do DLR you probably only need 3 days, one evening (if they are open later) (although we stayed 10 we went alot of other places plus has a conference down there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter