Help with dining reservations?

Scottishbrit

Mouseketeer
I have 2 questions? Today ( im in California ) Im at 182 days out. So Do I make my ADR's tomorrow morning ( tuesday ) at 3am and the next day ( wednesday)? Also Im going with 2 girlfriends and My mom decided to go with one of her friends. My Mom's 80 and doesnt understand how the ADR stuff works so I went to her house and set up MDE for her. She Isnt going to be with us everyday were there but will be signing us in as she's a cast member ( Ya she's 80 and works full time still, she act's much younger though ). I was going to do My ADR'S for us and she was going to do her's but now she's saying I should just make it for a party of 5 instead of a party of 3 and a party of 2. Can I do that? Do you think that would work better since were going to most likely make the reservations at the same time and asked to be seated together. I hope this makes sense? lol

Yes, you should make your reservations for 5 people. Do NOT make a three and a two and expect to be combined, it doesn't work that way in the restaurant. You will have taken up a 4 top and a 2 top with your booking and then expect to be seated at a 6 top.

As far as your date, it's 6 a.m, Eastern (3 a.m, pacific) 180 days ahead of your check in date. I made mine this morning (March 30) for a Sep. 26 check in.

ok thank you! I didnt want to complicate things for them and If they cant seat us together it's fine but would like to be together. My first Day is the 28th of Sept so then mine would be Wednesday. Thank you again! Did you get everything you wanted? Im hoping they wont fill fast since it is not the busy time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter