help with dining plan reservations???

vkg090902

Earning My Ears
:confused3 We will be going to disney from 11/10 - 11/16 staying at AKL on the dining plan. It will be my husband, dd 5 and myself.

Please see our possible reservation.

Saturday -- Fantasmic at Mamma Melrose (MGM)
Sunday -- Donald's Breakfast (AK)
Monday -- Princess Storybook Lunch (Epcot)
Tuesday -- Crystal Palance Breakfast (MK)
Wednesday -- Playhouse Disney lunch (MGM)
Thursday -- 1900 Park Fare

We also need to know good times to make the reservation for.

We will be celebrating our 10 yr anniversery and dd 5th birthday while we are there.

Thanks for everyone's help.:wizard:

If you're on the dining plan, you'd get more bang for your buck with dinners as opposed to lunch. As for times, I would advise getting the Crystal Palace ressie at 8 a.m. or so on a non-early-entry day, so you can walk up Main Street almost all by yourself. Very cool.

Are you sure you want to do so many character meals? They can be wonderful, but maybe take a day in between? (just my two cents, we're far from Disney experts!;) ) DD was 5 last year when we went and she really enjoyed Mama Melrose, CRT (and your DD will love Akershus!); but my DD also enjoyed the food at Rose and Crown. This year she is excited to go to Teppanyaki ("to see them cook in front of your table!"), and to 1900 Park Fare.

Are you wanting to eat at the park you're doing for the day? Or do you have park hoppers? We didn't have hoppers last year, so I planned two days at Epcot, to get the dinners in!lol Make your ADR for Mama's early, b/c we found the service to be sloooowww, so you'll have plenty of time to walk over to Fantasmic. And for 1900 Park Fare, your time of your ADR will depend on if you want to see Alice, Mary Poppins, etc. at breakfast, or Cinderella and Prince, etc. at dinner.

Happy planning!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter