Help with Code from Mail!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by LikeSeriously, Mar 5, 2013.

1. LikeSeriously

LikeSeriously Mouseketeer

I just booked our trip this week and today I got a 3 digit code in the mail saying I can save on our room. It says I can do it on the website but I can't find a place to enter it. Am I missing something?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mrs D

Mrs D <font color=red>I realize most people don't hear e

just call Disney. Its not a PIN, but a general public offer.

4. LikeSeriously

I would call but I am so sick right now and have zero voice. It says I can use it on the website, I just can't find a place to put it in. :0/

5. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Moving to the codes and rates board.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

6. LikeSeriously

Thanks! Sorry, still trying to find my way around. :0)

7. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

There have been several posts about 3 digit codes. This is the 3rd one I've posted in in the last 15 minutes. :rotfl: It is likely not a discount at all. The 3 digit code is simply for marketing purposes. It's a pretty good bet that it is going to be rack rate, but when you can call, be sure to have the exact same info pulled up online to check it against. Good luck, and I hope you get your voice back soon. :goodvibes

8. sunsetbeachgal

sunsetbeachgal DIS Veteran

I have received these numerous times in the last few months via e-mail and regular mail since I started researching our June trip...they are worthless and entitle you only to rack rate...wish Disney would save their money and pass on a discount or some PIN codes!