Help with Clip Art...

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by mcever4, Sep 2, 2010.

1. mcever4

mcever4 DIS Veteran

I am making my DD a journal for our trip and need some more clip art. Which DISigners have clip art in there shared sites?! I am not finding what I need just googling Disney clip art and I know I have seen what I need from some DISigners! Thanks in advance for directing me to the right place!

Robin

2. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

It might be easier for you if you post which clip are you are looking for. Sometimes we have clipart, but not in our sharing files. I know I don't have all of my clipart in mine because it would take too much space.

3. mcever4

mcever4 DIS Veteran

Milliepie, I am looking for clip art that can be used for character meals and traveling. I know that is kind of vague, but really anything along these lines will do! I looked through your stuff and got some of your frames and borders. I also got your journal page for CHef Mickey's. You don't have any for other character meals do you? If I need to make a formal request elsewhere, let me know! You have some great stuff! I am sure there is more I will find and use, so THANKS for your hard work! :)

Robin