1. MPLsDad

MPLsDad DIS Veteran

Jan 18, 2002
    I am looking for some feedback regarding character meals.ccHere are the details.
    Who: Myself, DW, DS (4yo)

When: July for 7 days

What We've Been To:
    CRT - 2x
    Breakfastosaurs - 2x
    Cape May Cafe Character Breakfast - 2x
    Crystal Palace - 2x
    Ice Cream Social - 2x

What We Haven't Been To and why:
    Liberty Tree Tavern - Don't think I'll like the traditional food
    Princess Storybook Breakfast - Do we do this when we already do CRT?
    Chef Mickeys - Always end up in CG
    1900 Park Fare - Always go to CRT
    'Ohana Character Breakfast - Will do this trip unless there are strong objections
    Gulliver's Grill Dinner - Will do this trip because we arrive on a Monday and are staying at the Dolphin, plus it's supposed to be Rafiki and Timon on Mondays.

Have I missed anything? Your thoughts???
  2. arizonacolbys

arizonacolbys Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!

Aug 9, 2002
    Just wanted to let you know that Liberty Tree is one of our must dos on every trip. :) Our other favorites are Crystal Palace & Donald's - which I see you all enjoy.

The food at Liberty Tree has always been excellent when we've gone - we frequently make this our last meal of the trip. Try for an early dinner - 4 or 4:30. This is before the restaurant fills up & you will end up with more character interaction. I think you'd enjoy this meal. :) I haven't been yet since the character change last year - so I can't comment on the characters.

We really didn't enjoy Chef Mickey's for dinner, but tried it again recently for an early breakfast & really enjoyed it. Your DS would probably love it - you might want to give it a try - it's very popular. :) HTH!
  3. little tink too

little tink too Earning My Ears

Mar 2, 2004

We have enjoyed the character meal at "the land" in Epcot. They had Mickey, Chip & Dale the last time we were there. It's all you can eat, but they bring it to your table. Mickey seems to really spend quality time with the kids & you get some great photo opportunites.

Lunch is less crowded & less $$. They have a special meal for the kids, but they can eat from the "big people" pan too. Oh, almost forgot.....they serve your meal in a big iron skillet in the center of the table. Price includes, drink, dinner & dessert. you won't go hungry here. Adults cost about $15 for lunch & kids $12. The food is great! As well as the service.
  4. little tink too

little tink too Earning My Ears

Mar 2, 2004
    Restaurant name is Garden Grill.
  5. Xtine76

Xtine76 Trying to orchestrate my next journey to the world

Dec 29, 2003
    We love Chef Mickey's! We ate there on our last visit to the world in October and had a great meal and a great time!