Help with CBR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Julieh22, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Julieh22

Julieh22 DIS Veteran

I am thinking about taking my boys March 14-23 to WDW and staying at one of the pirate themed rooms at CBR. I have stayed at CBR before and love it, but wonder about the room location of these pirate rooms.

How far away are they from the main pool? I will have a 14 month old with me at the time and like the zero entry. Is the new pool really cool? I chose this resort over COR because of the new pool and rooms.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cheerforchelsea

cheerforchelsea DIS Veteran

The pirate rooms are located in Trinidad South....It is about as far from the main pool as you can possibly get without leaving CBR. I LOVE CBR but I will not stay in Trinidad South again.

4. Julieh22

Julieh22 DIS Veteran

oh well... I guess I will do the Preferred room location then. The pirate rooms just looked so cool.

5. Gitts2008

Gitts2008 Mouseketeer

Hello :)

Book soon!

I am booked 3/16-3/23. I wanted 3/14-3/21 or 3/22 but only pirate rooms were/are available. I currently have a stanard room. I call everyday now to change the dates and room, but so far no luck.

:goodvibes pixiedust:

6. Julieh22

Julieh22 DIS Veteran

Okay.... I had to change dates to first week of June because my DH and Older son out-voted my spring break trip to going during Star Wars weekends (I hope that they will be going on during that time because I booked that week based off of the last few years dates).