Help with ADRS

mommyoftwo85

Mouseketeer
We are going the end of February for 10 nights, and I've got most of my ADR'S but I still need one more, and I want to know if you think there is something I should change. It's me, my DH, DD3 AND DD18MO. So that being said, I like restaurants that have the "antics and family stuff to keep my preschooler occupied. We are on the DDP, and both my husband and I are foodies.

Here's what I have so far,

1900 Park Place Happily Ever After Dinner
Boma
Akershus
The Garden Grill Chip and Dale Harvest
Hollywood and Vine
Ohana
Chef Mickey's
T-Rex
Whispering Canyon

I don't want to do Sanaa because it's too close to Boma, maybe next time. We did Cinderella's castle last year, and we are going to do BOG for lunch since we can't get an ADR.

I don't know how you feel about Japanese, but Teppan Edo is great! They do tricks and cook the food in front of you, make little volcanoes, etc so the kids would have something to watch and it would be a little different from the other restaurants.

There is Crystal Palace with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore.

You could try Be Our Guest inside of Beast's castle in MK. You get to meet the Beast after dinner for a photo op as well. Each dining room has something different and 'magical' going on.

Sci-Fi might be good for your kids. They play cartoons while you sit in a car (table) to eat. The food is ok. There is also Biergarten that does a little German singing and dancing...the show is short and only goes at certain times (you'd have to check when the show times are and also be advised that you will likely be seated with other people as it is long banquet style dining). Little kids always go down to the dance floor and twirl around...it's cute. The food is pretty good too. You could also do the Luau, but that takes 2 TS credits and you already have Ohana (which my DH and kids LOVE). Another good one is Coral Reef...good food (fancy) and the room is surrounded by a giant fish tank (sometimes people are scuba diving in there)....our kids LOVED it. That may be a really good choice for you.

Ohana, Boma and T-Rex are really good (we were very pleasantly surprised by T-Rex)....we also really like Chef Mickeys for dinner, but we went years ago (not sure how CM is now. I see a lot of mixed reviews). Whispering Canyon is fun and has yummy bottomless milkshakes, but the food is so-so (ribs are not fall-off-the-bone tender)...but it's nice comfort food and we'd go back. We have not done the other places but have Garden Grill for our upcoming trip (DD picked it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter