Help - Windsor Hills Rental Homes

latmck

Mouseketeer
Hello Disers,

We are taking a family trip to Disney at the end of May. This will be our first time staying off site. I have heard so much about Windsor Hills on this board. I have submitted a request of quotes from the owners. I would like to know how do I know which owners are legit or not. I don't want to pay for the rental home, and when I get there, there's no rental in my name even though I have a copy of the agreement. If you have stayed at Windsor Hills, who or what company did you rent from?

While you are waiting for a DISboard response

Try a GOOGLE search ... How Do I know a Vacation Home Rental is Legit

I rent through Vacation Central Florida. However, many people have gone through VRBO and had a good experience.

I usually rent from owners on vrbo and homeaway. Once you know their names you can check the county tax records to make sure they own the house. Check zillow when you know the address to see if it's for sale. Also court records you can check for liens etc. Owners that have had their homes listed for years with vrbo and homeaway are legit. Google the home or owners and see what pops up.

I have stayed at Windsor Hills three times. The first and third stay was booked through keys2ourvacation.com (originally found using homeaway.com). The first trip we rented their Platinum Key villa and the third trip we stayed in their Silver Key villa. Both stays were excellent. The pictures on their website are an accurate representation of the villas. The owners, John and Anna, are wonderful to work with and do a great job maintaining the quality of their homes. On our second visit we stayed with a different owner and were not happy.

The website lists four villas but only four of them are locate in Windsor Hills. The fifth one, Diamond Key, is located in Calabria (this is clearly stated on the website). The four in Windsor are all different sizes so one of them should fit your needs.

I was a little reluctant to share this information because I don't want too much competition when I get ready to go on my next trip.

Good luck!

Thank you for sharing your information!!!! I really appreciate it. We're looking for a 2 bedroom condo or 3 bedroom townhouse. I have looked on Homeaway, and received several quotes.

Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!