HELP! Where To Eat CS at DHS???

Supermom3

DIS Veteran
We will be doing the QSDP for our upcoming trip in May/June. We are going for Star Wars Weekend, and planning to spend a good amount of time at DHS. I've looked through menus, and I'm at a total loss about where to eat in DHS. It seems the most "fast food-ish" of all the parks. Would I be better off heading out of the park to either the Boardwalk area or Epcot for a decent meal?
Thanks! :)

There are no real decent CS restarants in the Epcot resort area and at DHS I am not fond of much of them..I like Pizza planet and the Backlot express.Avoid ABC commissary

We will be doing the QSDP for our upcoming trip in May/June. We are going for Star Wars Weekend, and planning to spend a good amount of time at DHS. I've looked through menus, and I'm at a total loss about where to eat in DHS. It seems the most "fast food-ish" of all the parks. Would I be better off heading out of the park to either the Boardwalk area or Epcot for a decent meal?
Thanks! :)

I am just not a fan of any of the CS options at DHS. How about if you head over to the Boardwalk and eat at the Boardwalk Bakery? They have great paninis that they serve with chips or cucumber salad, and they have fantastic bakery options for your dessert. It is fun to eat outside and people watch, although watch out for the birds as they can be ruthless in trying to get you to share your food with them!

Not sure of the name, but there is a CS back by Star Wars that has salads and chicken. Not too bad.

I second the boardwalk area for lunch. When you leave DHS go to your left and take the boad over to the boardwalk area, the bakery is wonderful and you can sit outside on the boardwalk to have lunch.....or go elsewhere, maybe for icecream at the beach club....
it's also a nice break from the whole star wars crowds. We went a few years ago and it's lots of fun but crazy busy so a break is nice.

Thanks for all the replies. The kids will like Pizza Planet, and I think DH and I will try Starring Rolls. Anyone know anything about Min & Bill's Dockside Diner? I think going over to the Boardwalk one day is a great idea. About how long is the boat ride from DHS? Is Big River Grill CS or TS? Thanks a bunch!

we enjoyed toy story pizza planet. backlot express has good burgers and chicken tenders (may be nuggets now) and studio catering company has a GREAT bbq sub sandwich.

Big River Grille is a TS. At the Boarwalk there is the bakery and a pizza window that are CS. The Bakery is very good. Starring Rolls which is basically a bakery at DHS is also very good. I think DHS has the worst CS meals in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter