Help! When to go??

1princessesmom

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm new here on this board. Our family (me, DH 3 yo DD and 1 yo DS) are planning a Disney Cruise for some time in the next year (along with another family--kids the same age as ours).
Is any time of year better than another, is any time less expensive or less crowded? We have no information and know that all you experts can help!! Any info. is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

First, welcome!

From hanging here for some time now, both taking part in conversations and lurking, I think you'll find many different opinions of the best time. We went at the end of January while snow was flying here. We found sunshine, and sunburns, on the Western cruise. Yet, many said it wasn't nearly as hot as it gets in the summer time. We were ahead of spring breaks and summer rushes so pricing was fairly reasonable. But the water was fairly cool. I think you just pick a time when you and your party want to get away and relax and do it!

No matter when, I think you'll have a ball.

Dean

When to go?.......................How about tomorrow?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

We've done Jjune, October and now we have May and October coming up again.

October is by FAR the cheaper time to go. I am a school teacher, and took the time off, as well as pulling my kids (12 and 8) out of school. I worked with both sets of teachers to have the kids do "alternative" cruise related assignments, and it worked out great!

Good luck, and I know you'll enjoy whatever time you book!
::yes::
Fran

May is a great time to go, April is too.....Jan can be to cold to even enjoy the water and with the price of a cruise why take a chance on it being to cold...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter