Help..we might go to WDW in Oct...but

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Disney-Kim, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Disney-Kim

Disney-Kim DIS Veteran

What is going on the week of Oct 5-12???
    there are no deals for those dates at the Disney website.
    anyone know why?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

I don't know, but maybe you can have Dreams Unlimited Travel check pricing and availability for you. They might have better luck than you are having right now.

4. dandave

dandave The more I travel, the more I appreciate coming ho

5. Disney-Kim

Disney-Kim DIS Veteran

Okay we are going Oct 6-13.......and we are trying to be more economical this time since we just went in May.

I called and all I can get is FQ and AKL with AP rates. I did not check the deluxes because we are being frugal. ;)

so dandave.....the website gave you the WL as available?? I will go check that out.:)

6. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Well, CBR is closed until December, and CSR was excluded from the discounts. We basicly just took what was available, the Beach Club.

7. dandave

When I checked that site, I had you arriving on the 5th. It will not give you those Fall Savings rates arriving on the 6th. :(
    There is a gap for arrivals between Oct 6th through 10th.
    It says:
    To save on your choice of Disney's Value, Moderate, or Deluxe Resorts, book your room by September 23rd. Offer available most nights between October 3, 2002 - October 5, 2002 and October 11, 2002 - November 2, 2002.

8. Disney-Kim

Disney-Kim DIS Veteran

argh...........

9. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

But, the annual passholder rates are available then. The AP rates are cheaper than the code rates. :)

10. dandave

Hi Cali-D! It does seem that almost all the AP rates are going quickly, however. I was unable to get any standard rooms at BC or YC for our dates. They had water view, but that just seems a waste to me. They had nothing at BCV or BWV, either. Even DU checked for me, and the least expensive price I could find was well over $400 a night (I think $475ish) for a 1 bedroom at BWV.
    Expedia did have some standard rooms at the BC for my dates, but I am not comfortable booking through them. I don't know why, but I''m just not...
    Anyway, the Fall Savings site is only around $6 more per night for the WL room that I booked with an AP rate. Anything is worth a try, right?
    ;)