Help! We don't have a picture ID for our kids!!

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I just read the back of our 5-Day Bonus Pass and it said we need photo IDs when we "activate" them.

My boys (13 and 15) don't have any!!!:eek: Do we just take a school picture or what??? Help!!

They just asked for mine or my hubbys when we went a couple of weeks ago. You don't need anything for the kids.

I have never been asked for my kids ID's.

My daughter went out of the country before she was 16 and needed a photo ID. We went to the driver license facility and they will do a photo id that is not a driver license. I was sort of glad to have one for her.

Carol

We have the Universal Bonus Passes valid for 7 days ordered online and sent to the UK, I email Universal and they said that phot id for children is not asked for ( we have one passport for youngest son , but eldest is on my passport with no photo), they said they only asked to adults id - hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter