Help! Transportation Suggestions Needed

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
We are arriving at MCO at 8 pm on Wednesday February 11. We are spending a few days at Universal, staying offsite, and then taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral on Sunday February 15th. We arrive back at port on Thursday February 19th. My husband is then heading back to the airport to fly home and the kids and I are heading to OKW for a few days. Rental cars are just so expensive for that time. What other types of transportation can anyone suggest? Thank you!

I'd make a reservation for Magical Express, head back to the airport with your DH, and ride DME to Old Key West. You can also use the service to get back to the airport when you and the kids head home.

If you are taking a car service to Universal and the Port you might consider using that car service to pick you up at the port and drop off your husband at MCO and than take you to the Disney resort and return you to back to MCO. However you can get off at the airport and carry all your luggage down to the DME and get on from there with a ride back and forth from WDW. It just seems more convenient to continue on from MCO to WDW uninterrupted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter