Help!!!!! This Is Ashton!!!!!!!!

FTWFAN

DIS Veteran
Help!!!!!! It won't let me log off of my mom's name!!!!!!!!! What do I do?!?!?!?!?!?! :teeth:

Really though, what do I do about it?? I've restarted my computer AND my connection!!

Thanks!! :)

**Oddball27 aka Ashton**

Click on "The DIS Discussion Forums" link at the top of this page. On that page there is a "log out" link at the top. Click on that to log off under your mom's user name and then it will change to "log in" and you can log in as yourself. :)

I've done that.......numerous times, but it won't log her off!! What am I doing wrong??? :confused:

Hmmm, I just tried it too and it didn't work. I rarely use it since I'm the only DISer in my house. I have used it when visiting my mom with no problem. Maybe there is a glitch in the log out link today?! That's the only way I know of to do it. Maybe someone else will have another suggestion.

In the meantime I guess you'll just have to post as your mom. ;) Could be fun!
icon10.gif

bumcat - I'd say Ashton's got the control now. :p ;)

I had this problem before. Somehow, you have to kid rid of the "cookies." (Not toss your cookies.) Oldkicker told me how to do it. It might be on the tech page. It is in your computer somewhere that you have to do this.

Exit the DIS, go to 'tools' at top of screen, then 'internet options', then 'delete files'. Don't do all your cookies.

Then go to 'start' and then 'search'. Click on 'files and folders'. Put in 'disboards' and click 'search'. When you find a few that are disboards cookies, delete them.

Exit IE, reboot, should be okay.

I had the same problem before. Clearing the cookies like Dan said should help. I just tried and signed out on one ID and into a different ID that share the same PC and had no problem.

Now Ashton do not post anyting that might upset your Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter