Help! Stick with ASSp or upgrade to Moderate (and which!)

you WILL like CSR !!

i hope you get building 4, you'll love it..

sometimes the last minute changes to a vacation make it the best.

Thanks, macraven! :goodvibes It feels a bit strange to have spent months planning with one resort in mind, and then at the last minute to change the plans. I know (or knew until today!) a lot less about CSR, but I do love the look of the resort. I hope the last minute change ends up being a fantastic surprise.

thanks, everyone! I think we got some serious pixie dust finding any availability at all only a week out! we did check all the moderates for availability and only found it at CSR (and even then only business class or a junior suite--:scared1: my promotion wasn't *that* great!) but the last minute price was also great. a quiet resort with great bus service sounds positively magical to me. I can't wait to experience CSR!

for anyone else considering a last minute switch: we thought we had to sacrifice the MDE luggage service (new tags wouldn't get to canada in 5 days...) but we found out that you just need to cross out the old resort name and write in the new one. then when the tags are scanned it'll come up with the right hotel info (although to be on the safe side, we'll have some clothes and toiletries in our carry-ons...)

How exciting..that's basically us too !! We had POP since 60 days out in the Spring offer but for just about 50more per night we felt the upgrade was worth it .
We actually had a 14 night stay booked about 2 years ago at CSR but had to cancel so I think it will be great for us !!

I actually called MDE right after and while they are sending us new tags they were awesome in telling us about the barcode being the important part which makes sense ! We are also using carryons to be safe in case new tags don't arrive in time.
I called at 17 days so most likely we will get them though!

you WILL like CSR !!

i hope you get building 4, you'll love it..

sometimes the last minute changes to a vacation make it the best.

I agree that sometimes those last minute changes can work out the best! I'm excited to hear more ! How long are you there for ?

it sounds like fate that you found such a great rate at CSR, Astylla! I hope it's an amazing trip :) I'm sure your DME tags will get to you on time--I'm not too worried about using our old ones because the CM made it sound like a fairly routine problem. but I would still so much rather be safe and know I have clothes/my toothbrush.

macraven--I hope you have a great trip too! I felt a bit bad about jumping ship on the ASSp crew (who all seem so lovely) but the upgrade was just too hard to resist! we're still splitting our trip between CSR and HRH. we haven't tried a split stay at disney yet, but I completely love the disney/universal split.

it sounds like fate that you found such a great rate at CSR, Astylla! I hope it's an amazing trip :) I'm sure your DME tags will get to you on time--I'm not too worried about using our old ones because the CM made it sound like a fairly routine problem. but I would still so much rather be safe and know I have clothes/my toothbrush.

macraven--I hope you have a great trip too! I felt a bit bad about jumping ship on the ASSp crew (who all seem so lovely) but the upgrade was just too hard to resist! we're still splitting our trip between CSR and HRH. we haven't tried a split stay at disney yet, but I completely love the disney/universal split.

ASSp will stlll be around when you think of trying it for a future visit.
i do splits on my disney stays often before i do the change to the darkside resorts on my long visits.

sports was my first stay with my boys and i always stay there.
l love remembering all the wonderful things my kids had there
precious memories i keep in my mind while at sports.

i just know you will absolutely love CSR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter